Saturday, November 01, 2008

 

REGULATORY, Q U A L I T Y and B I O STASTISTICS Roles in the NL NETHERLANDS

Job Title: REGULATORY, Q U A L I T Y and B I O STASTISTICS Roles in the NL NETHERLANDS
Company / Agency : Advanced Regulatory (PV and QA)
Benefits: 23K EURO Relocation for some grades Car and Bonus
Summary: My client is a Top 20 pharmaceutical company with three TAs including transplantation and AI. They have recently has some wins and registered at European level several key drugs. Now they are recruiting for new individuals within key teams to work on...
Location: 25 mins from Airport and Amsterdam
Posted: 20 October 2008
Expires:  02 October 2009

______________________________________________________________________
This outbound email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Security System.
______________________________________________________________________


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?